Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bleached Snowflake Shirt Upcycle

I love the frosted look to this shirt! And it was easy to do (win!)

(btw, so sorry I don't have more "tutorial" pics, I could have swore I took some but I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I guess the picture gnome got them... it's easy enough, much like my bleach pen or upcycled tank top, so I hope you can still get the idea! I got the "stencil" at Joanns, its a die cut in the scrapbooking paper section )



Place bleach in a spray bottle.

Place stencil on t shirt as desired




Spray bleach lightly onto shirt (little goes a long way)


Wait and watch while the color turns, when the color changes to the degree you desire, remove the stencil and rinse the shirt well. Hang dry. Wash as you normally would.


Enjoy the festive look of your shirt!

http://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...