Monday, July 25, 2011

Upcycled Tank Top

This is really simple and I love how it came out.

You'll need:
Fabric pen
Fabric spray paint
a stencil...



kinda...read below...

First, go to the craft store and get a snazzy piece of cardstock for a buck that looks this (its a die cut or something, in the paper section):


Then, lay it on top of a shirt and spray said shirt with whatever color fabric spray you like, I used white in this case. On top of grey. gray? i always forget.







Anyway... I sprayed it really lightly, it dried really fast which was awesome :) And it looked like this:



So now, take a fabric pen and write a word on there. In my case "scribble." Cuz it looks like a scribble and I like to scribble. Verb and noun in one, perfect :)


Modeling time!




Think I might cut a different neckline, i really hate the high ones. Not that I'm a floozy, I just don't like to feel like I am choking...

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's much easier than I thought it would be and looks great. And I agree- the high necklines always make me feel claustrophobic around my neck! haha. Great job!

    Bekah

    beckaboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...