Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wall Folder for the Hubby



Our room is on the smaller side. Our bed (a hand me down) is on the bigger side. So it's jammed in a corner and my husband doesn't really have an end table. The catch-all on the dresser gets just about everything, but he likes to keep his phone by him as his alarm clock and then his glasses need a home too. At first, I had this really cute little shelf with molding and such...but then I thought about how he doesn't always full wake up (he's a hard sleeper) and how that could equal him bonking his head :( I decided sharp corners was a bad call. Then...I found this: 


 Yay PeeChee! Our room is blue/yellow/grey/b&W. And Hubby loves sports. So. 
I put the Folder inside out and folded one side like so:



I took some gorilla glue and glued the sides and corners



Clamped it down with paper clips. 


Let it dry overnight or whatever...


And then tacked it to the wall!


Use.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...