Monday, August 22, 2011

Bleach Pen Yoga Wrap

My sister-in-law is pretty fantastic, she does dance pilates, yoga.... and she is much shorter than me :) so when I find a cute top that won't fit me, guess who I think of! She has recently had her third mini-human and I was thinking maybe she ought to get a nifty gift rather than the little guys always getting all the loot! Mom's need some lovin! SO I tried out this new fangled technique I have been seeing around the interwebs. All you do is use a paint pen, draw your design, let it sit till its the color you desire and then rinse it off and wash (make sure the bleach chunks don't get stuck on the shirt when you rinse it!) Came out pretty good! Pay no attention to how tiny it is on me :) lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...