Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Prince is Giving a BALL!

So my husband and I signed up to be in the local community college's musical and it is A LOT OF WORK HOLY CRAP. Mainly because I had the great idea of helping with props too. Well we open TOMORROW (ACK!!) and my brother's wife is having her c-section tonight (oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh) so i am like a ball of nerves right now. Anyway! I thought you'd like to see some pictures of the fun props I have been making instead of crafting lol

 I didn't make the cart but i made the food!

They wanted a bright yellow power suite so i dyed this
baby and found these shoes at the salvation army

masks...


masks...

...and more masks!
Hello fake ipad...
or should i say iRule? :)
Comical Corsages
Waxed wine bottles
Copper wine glasses
fimo food! chocolates and shrimp cocktail

A photo of the royal family for a newspaper mock up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...