Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Bibs!

My brother and sister-in-law have welcomed a third bundle of joy into the world! Yay! So I am putting together a box of goodies for the family.


She is named after her grandmother, isn't that cute name? I've never done baby bibs before. I kept this one cute and simple, but thre came in the pack at Joann's so I decided to get fun with the other two. So I made one for mommy and one for daddy, each appealing to their more geeky humors :)


Here's Daddy's! Although I have been informed by my husband that technically in World of Warcraft the purple items are "epic" and the orange ones are "legendary." Dang it. Brother is sooooo gonna give me crap for that  /sigh... by the way I am quickly learning which fabric pens rock more than others.... see those green letters? yeah i did NOT like that pen.


This one is for Mommy! She's a trekee for sure. If Memmy had been a boy she would have been Ricker. It's true. Oh and you cannot really see it but i did some black glitter fabric spray on there behind the communicator, for some galactic fun :) Didn't go crazy though, you never know what kiddo's will be sensitive to.

So there you have it, my first venture into baby wear. Not perfect, but what else if family good for if not crafting experimentation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...