Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reverb #'s 6 & 7

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

Let me put it this way: every scrap of randomness we find at my grandma's house makes me want to make something. It's not that I don't have the time, it's that I don't have the space! But that's changing soon, so stay tuned for good things to come in 2011 LOL

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

I think I started the "community makeover" here in the last few months. I realized that a vast majority of the community I had was not at all the community I wanted. I couldn't relate to it and the values were different. There was a core group that I loved and connected with but... anyway. That's when I started to look into blogging, podcasts, etc. To find people with common interests. I am still stumbling through that though, learning how to do it. Now that we have moved too, the community is pretty different and I find myself surrounded by people who have me feeling a lot less alone and much more at home :) We are already brainstorming new ideas for 2011, like having craft nights and classes and get togethers for events... its all one piece at time with this chess game right now, but I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...