Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Bedroom: My Favorite Things

I still have one major project to complete with the bedroom and then it will be all done and amazing! I have a vision of a giant collage type thing...it's complicated but fantastic. Till then, I am excited about everything else that has gotten done in there! So here are my favorite little nooks and whatzits of our new bedroom (**note** a lot of this decor was left over decor from the wedding. When I designed stuff for the wedding, I tried to make sure it was usable after so it wasn't wasted money and it has worked out wonderfully!) Enjoy!
Found this $50 shelf for $17 and then used dollar store bins


Gave our laundry sorter a little more character with a shower curtain from the thrift store

Repainted thrift store items=awesome decor

Add caption





The teeny closet we successfully organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...