Monday, November 21, 2011

"Make Time To Cuddle" Pillow


I have still been recovering from my meltdowns. Which boggles my mind, seems like I have been resting at least 2 weeks now (compared to what I WAS doing) so shouldn't my eye twitch be gone by now? I guess the body needs what it needs. Anywho, I have been wanting to post this for a while now so here it is, half assed, because I am exhausted. 

It's pretty simple. 

Find a light colored pillow. Doodle on it with some pencils. Grab some sharpies in the colors you want. Color. Done. I dunno how washable it is. 

This is my husbands favorite pillow, I am not even joking. He uses it to send me secret messages. Usually something about cuddling.... 








3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love cuddling with my hubby. And I totally understand your stress- the last time I got super stressed I got an eye twitch that didn't go away for 2 months (it would get better and worse). Things will calm down soon enough. Hang in there!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I guess if two months has gone by and I still have it then I will have to reevaluate my "relaxing" methods :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. You are so awesome at free-handing stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...