Monday, February 14, 2011

My Happy Glue Shelf!

Yes, it's happy. It makes me smile, so it must be! I found a random wooden drawer in the shop. It has no home, I don't know why it's there. What I do know is that I have some glue bottles that need a home. So my hubby took this shabby-chic-by-nature drawer and nailed it to the wall. It's the perfect fit and I LOVE IT. Makes me all excited and happy inside every time I look at it. I know....it's weird.

Hello, Beautiful....
And....yeah....that's it for that! Hey, it's the weekend, what do you want from me? :) 

Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Just stopping by from imadeitso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelving after my own heart. ♥ (just diving over from imadeitso)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandy, what a great way to reuse a drawer. definitely thinking outside the box (no pun intended!)... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...