Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheater Pants Gluten Free Banana Fosters Muffins







Jeez could that name get any longer? ha! :) This is why it's "cheater pants"








I added oatmeal and banana (not pictured here...obviously). 







I also substituted the rum flavor for the vanilla and added some cinnamon. 








My hubby is amazing and wrote it all down for me as I did it. Why can't he cook with me more often?! So much easier than wiping my hands off a billion times while i wing it...








Pop 'em into the oven for 10 min at 350 degrees








DEVOUR!!!













Recipe
  • 1 box Gluten Free Cake Mix (Betty Crocker)
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 tsp rum flavor
  • 1/3 c. water
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 c. butter
  • Follow instructions on box for baking in muffin tin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...