Friday, January 20, 2012

New Kitten or Why I Disappeared For A Month

Meet Porthos



He is my Christmas present :)
He is just turning 10 weeks and is keeping us on our toes.



if you are wondering where I fell off to, well this is one of the reasons I havent quite made it back since Christmas! :) But he's a cute little reason isn't he?? Still he kinda attacks my computer a lot, because he can see the things moving on the screen. He loves it. Some other reasons include: moving our things from storage (FINALLY!!), going on a diet (yay New Years), and having migraines for a week (lame).

He is surprisingly smart for a little kitten. He already knows his name and used the litter box from the get go like a champ. He is all kinds of cute. So while I try to get back into the swing of blogging (have you ever noticed how hard it is to type when a kitten mauls your hands at the same time?) bask in the healing powers of the cuteness that is a furry little poof ball.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...