Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Special: Super Princess Costume Idea!

Ok, so...lacking in a child you're going to have to cut me some slack here ;) BUT my brother, who is wonderfully creative, had this idea recently to use the favorite super hero's and princesses in his own made up bed time stories at night. The kiddo's love it! Recently though, I found out an extra goodie about it. My brother got bored of the princesses pretty much being rescued all the time and that was it, so he gave them super powers. LOVE. THIS. So I hopped onto Marvel.com, which has a super hero generator game (check it out it's fun times). It's limited of course but it draws the super hero's way faster than I ever could! So I found out all the info and then made all the princesses. It just now occurred to me that this could be a pretty fantastic Halloween costume! It's a little late for me, maybe next year, BUT I thought I would share none the less.

amphibious (namor/aquaman)

talks to animals

Chameleon changing ability

Poison skin and dwarf minions that make her cool Batman like toys 

The fighter, has guardian spirit capabilities 

Can turn people into frogs

Healer. And that club is the best I could do for a frying pan :) with a holster.

Wind talk

Can turn to sand, has Raja and carpet too

Decided to go more modern, mainly out of bordom AND she is my favorite :)
Thorn skin, can turn people into furniture and she's the brains


You have to admit it's at least more decent than the "hookerized" versions right? You know... for public and all... or for children (have you seen some of those bag costumes??? what the...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...