Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lemon and White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies

I may have found the perfect combination that will make both my husband and I happy. 


I love lemon, he loves white chocolate. It's win-win!


My grandma makes a cookie mix using cake mix. 
1 box cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick of butter (or whatever you use)
1/2 c of fun stuff (in this case, lemon extract, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips)


Bake for 12-18 min at 350 degrees. I usually do gluten free, but I was making a batch for a really big group and this was faster :) ANOTHER way to put in lemon is to just use a Lemon box cake. Everyone loved the combo and wanted the recipe. Hence...this post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...