Sunday, September 19, 2010

I R Special!

I got tagged with this:


and I feel all kinds of sunshiny happiness from it so I am going to do as requested.  It's a blogger award, I dunno that I actually earned it yet though...i was a little confused... so this is what Mama says:

In order to post this on my blog I have to answer ten questions and then have six of you do the same. Then you have to answer the questions...tag...etc...etc....
Here goes nothing....


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I am actually still just starting and so still just anonymous, which makes me kinda giggle that I am even doing this right now :) I am still on the fence about it.


2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Yeah I wouldn't call it "inner"....more like "obvious"... How about my time and how I insist on having it to myself on a regular basis. /rawr 



3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Someone finally getting around to being themselves and really enjoying the feeling.


4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

 Strawberry Lemonade, light on the sugar



5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
 I like to write or draw or create somehow.


6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
 Oh man! What don't I want to do?! Travel to a myriad of places, have kids, raise them in a happy little home with my happy hubby who is working in a job he loves, getting to write and craft and create, help the millions of children suffering all over the globe...And yet I am pretty happy doing whatever I am doing now. I think the Lord gave me all these dreams for a reason, even if I don't accomplish them all, something good will come of me trying. That thought helps me enjoy the journey.


7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
 I was a shy nerd and pretty socially awkward until my senior year. Not much has changed really.... I am just ok with it now! lol! Ironically, that kinda helps me be a little less shy too.  


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
Standing with my family to get our pictures taken at my wedding. Everyone is actually happy.  


9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Yes and No. I think because I have suppressed so much for so long and really, really wanted to write that its just kind of all spilling out right now, some of it has nothing to do with my feelings and some of it does. I dunno that I am bearing my entire soul, per say, there's just a lot of things I am interested in and some of them are so close to my heart you cannot help but say as much.


10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Depends on my mood, how drained I am and who I am talking to. If it's my cousins or my family in Georgia, I can talk for HOURS because I never see them and they are so much fun, its invigorating to talk to them. Otherwise, I usually have to have a purpose. I am a get-to-the-point type. I rather suck as small talk, at least on the phone. Remember that socially awkward thing? yeah......




Ok so this should be interesting since I am still not "out" in the blogging world yet. So I am going to tag people I think you all should check out:

Lilac Berries
Stamp Away With Me
Tangarang
So Many Veggies, So Little Time
CraftyPod
Embellish Magazine Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...