Monday, June 11, 2012

Garden Grow: Plant Box


Our first new addition to the backyard! The plant box for the garden. We found a tutorial online (pretty easy, it is just a box after all) chose the paint and put it together. I wanted a bit of a shabby chic thing so I sanded down the painting (first a coat of white, then a coat of blue and then a final coat of spring green) we did and then painted it over with a clear topcoat for protection. 






This is me attempting some moss graffiti but it never worked out, the air is just too dry to keep up with here, especially during the summer. But it was worth a shot!



It's got tomatoes, peppers, brussel sprouts and cucumber in there as seedlings and then I planted the seeds of leek, carrots, basil and broccoli. I have never done this before so I am eager to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely, tell me your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...